PE Wall Insulation with Foil
PE Wall Insulation is a semi-rigid insulation foam consisting of fire retardant low density, closed cell polyethylene foam. The product offers effective thermal insulation against heat gain or heat loss.
PE Wall Insulation with Aluminium Foil
PE wall insulation has an ideal strength to weight ratio, unmatched versatility and ensures high performance and exceptional energy efficiency in a wide range of applications. It is ideal for all internal and external wall systems including concrete, metal, brick, stone and timber wall applications, internal cavity walls, pre-fabricated structures, cold stores and cool rooms.
PE Wall Insulation Key Benefits
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Excellent acoustic insulation
- Superior moisture resistance
- Fire retardant
- Cost saving – a well-insulated home saves on energy bills by up to 60%
- Increased comfort levels
- Chemically inert
- Completely free of all synthetic mineral fibres (SMF’s) and therefore no special clothing is required
- Where access is required for services, the product is easily cut with a sharp knife and does not tear, rip or splinter
- Resistant to rot, mold, mildew, bacterial growth
- Resistant to termites, rodents and vermin