Hada gypsum boards can be used for ceilings and partition in construction areas
- Lightweight and strong: gypsum board is relatively light compared to the alternative materials. This makes it easy to work with especially when doing high ceilings in buildings.
- Sound control: the board is sound proof so preferably used in portioning of spaces to create more privacy.
- Versatility: uses of gypsum board in construction is suitable for ceilings, partitions corridor etc . it is adaptable for use in every type of construction-commercial, institutional and residential
- Rigid and flat: The gypsum board is rigid ad flat meaning it does not loose shape when it has been used/fixed. How it is fixed its how it will remain in years to come thus making it more economical to use in construction.
- Beautiful finish and great effect: Where Gypsum has been used been the finish is very beautiful and attractive
- Fire resistance: gypsum will support combustion, when fire occurs, crystallized water in gypsum is released and turns into steam to help combat flames and heat. Portioning wall by gypsum board can resist fire to burn up to maximum 4 HOURS thus minimize casualties