Gyproc Regular plasterboard consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paperliners. Gyproc Regular plasterboard is suitable for drylining internal surfaces.
– Suitable for most system applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified.
– Can be finished using Gyproc Fibre Tape or Gyproc Paper Tape and Gyproc Jointing Compound. Suitable for direct decoration.
– British Standard BS 1230 – Type 1
– European Standard EN 520 – Type A
– American Standard ASTM C1396 – Section 5