Gyproc Regular plasterboard consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paperliners. Gyproc Regular plasterboard is suitable for drylining internal surfaces.
– Suitable for most system applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified.
– Can be finished using Gyproc Fibre Tape or Gyproc Paper Tape and Gyproc Jointing Compound. Suitable for direct decoration.
– British Standard BS 1230 – Type 1
– European Standard EN 520 – Type A
– American Standard ASTM C1396 – Section 5
Gyproc gypsum plasterboards are the ultimate wall and ceiling solution for today’s buildings, providing high level of performance in terms of fire rating, acoustic insulation, thermal insulation and moisture resistance. dimensions of boards: Thickness 9.5mm, 12.5mm and 15mm. width 1219mm. length 1829, 2438, 3048.