Decor gypsum boards can be used for ceilings and partition in construction areas
- Lightweight and strong: gypsum board is relatively light compared to the alternative materials. This makes it easy to work with especially when doing high ceilings in buildings.
- Sound control: the board is sound proof so preferably used in portioning of spaces to create more privacy.
- Versatility: Uses of gypsum board in construction is suitable for ceilings and partitions. It is adaptable for use in every type of construction-commercial, institutional and residential
- Rigid and flat: The gypsum board is rigid and flat meaning it does not loose shape when it has been used/fixed. It retains its shape and design for many years thus making it more economical to use in construction.
- Beautiful finish and great effect: Constructing a ceiling using gypsum boards offers beauty and aesthetics
- Fire resistance: Gypsum board will not support combustion, when fire occurs, crystallized water in gypsum is released and turns into steam to help combat flames and heat. Partitioning wall by gypsum board can resist fire to burn up to maximum 4 HOURS thus minimize casualties