Aluminium Composite Panels – ACP
Aluminium composite panels (ACP), made of aluminium composite material (ACM), are flat panels consisting of two thin coil-coated aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core. ACPs are frequently used for external cladding or facades of buildings, insulation, and signage
Alucobond is mainly used for external and internal architectural cladding or partitions, false ceilings, signage, machine coverings, container construction, etc. Applications of ACP are not limited to external building cladding, but can also be used in any form of cladding such as partitions, false ceilings, etc. ACP is also widely used within the signage industry as an alternative to heavier, more expensive substrates.
Alucobond has been used as a light-weight but very sturdy material in construction, particularly for transient structures like trade show booths and similar temporary elements. It has recently also been adopted as a backing material for mounting fine art photography, often with an acrylic finish using processes like Diasec or other face-mounting techniques
- Aluminum skin thickness: 0.12mm-0.50mm.
- Total panel thickness: 2mm-6mm.
- Standard size:1220mm (Width) ×2440mm (Length).
- Surface Treatment: PVDF coating and PE coating.
- Main aluminum composite wall panel Product:PE coated ACP,PVDF coated ACP,Nano PVDF coated ACP,Mirror
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio.
- Life expectancy of up to 20 years.
- Surface smoothness.
- Easy Installation.
- Attractive Finishes.
- Reduces heat and sound transmission
- Building exterior curtain walls
- Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
- Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
- Shop door decorations
- Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
- Wall boards and ceilings for tunnels
- Industrial materials, materials for vehicles and boats