Gypsum Cornices Price in Kenya
Gypsum Cornices are now very popular in the Modern construction sector in Kenya especially residential projects. Gypsum cornices are interior accessories any modern house should not miss and designers should have them in their concepts when proposing designs to clients. Made of Plaster of Paris, Gypsum cornices are usually installed at the corner between the wall and ceiling and can best fit on concrete surfaces, gypsum ceiling or fibrous surfaces. If installed using the right procedures, gypsum cornices can last for edges. You can maintain gypsum cornices by applying a coat of paint
The cost of gypsum cornices in Kenya is very minimal compared to other interior finishing products in Kenya. You can beautify your home with gypsum cornices at a low budget and feel the warmth of a high end dwelling. For example at Gypsum Ceiling Supplies, a 4 inch gypsum cornice measuring 8ft costs KES 160 and a standard living room may require 15 pcs of gypsum cornices, water, 1 bag of Gyproc joint filler which costs KES 1, 400, 4 Litres of brilliant white matt emulsion paint and a professional fundi to fix the cornices as required. We have qualified craftsmen to perform this decor and our charges will not break your bank.
Advantages of Gypsum Cornices
- Molding: High quality, clear patterns, smooth level
- Materials: 100% asbestos FREE and 100% pure gypsum powder with fiber glass.
- Fire Resistance: It has passed the tests by Kenya Bureau of Standards KEBS and Testing of Fire Building Materials GB8624-2006 with a result of A1-grade standard.
- Sound Absorbance: Sound absorbent is 48 dB. It is able to lower noise inside.
- Moisture Resistance: It can be very good control indoor air humidity adjust the indoor humidity and increase comfort.
- Mould Resistance: No mould and no discoloring
- Excellent in Appearance: It can be combined with many fashion designs, making good atmosphere, natural, harmonious, luxury, or high artistic effect.
- Application: Office building, hotel, high-end residential villas, conference hall, clubs, leisure clubs, bars and so on.
- High Strength: About 6 mpa good strength and toughness about 800 n, impact resistant, not easy to fracture.
- Environmentally Friendly: Using inorganic composite materials made from pure natural, without any harmful substances and pollution gas, belonging to a green and environmentally friendly material.
- Easy to Install: Due to the surface of the product has good density gypsum at the grass-roots level, and because of the special production process, to ensure the high strength and smoothness, only need to handle the juncture, very small amount of putty powder to a surface and grinding can achieve excellent results, plank can stick, can dig, nail, saw, truly achieves zero wear and tear.