Gypsum Ceiling Materials in Kenya
Are you considering a gypsum ceiling system as a ceiling option for your lovely project? Installing a Gypsum ceiling is not just purchasing gypsum boards and asking the local carpenter to nail them on timber brandering. This is a mistake homeowners have fallen victims because of trusting inexperienced artisans in Kenya.
For better aesthetic ceiling systems, I would advise homeowners to consult professional artisans or drywall contractors. Unlike other ceiling systems in Kenya, a quality and well finished gypsum ceiling system has to undergo several steps in the installation process
Apart from a gypsum board, there are many other decorative materials you can combine to give your ceiling a luxury finish. Off course what matters here is money and the budget you have put aside for your ceiling. The good news is that you don’t need a lot of money to give your gypsum ceiling an elegant finish.
Gypsum Ceiling Material List
Bellow is a general checklist list of gypsum ceiling system for your house or business premise in Kenya;
- Gypsum Boards 9mm
- Gypsum Studs 52mm*10ft
- Gypsum Channels/tracks 52mm*10ft
- Gypsum Screws 1 Inch, 1.5 Inch
- Wafer Head Self Drilling Screws 0.5 Inch
- Gyproc Gypsum Filler 25kg
- Gypsum Fiber Tape 90m
- Steel Nails 1 Inch, 1.5 Inch
- Corner Tape Roll
- Cornices 4 Inch*2.4M (Optional)
- Covermatt Paint White
- Vinyl Matt Paint (Brilliant White or your Choice)
- LED Down lighters or Panel Lights 3-6 Watts
- Indirect LED Strip Light (Optional)
- Finally a Qualified Gypsum Artisan, Painter and an Electrician
Want to buy quality gypsum ceiling materials from our stores in Kenya?