Gypsum Board Supplies, Nairobi, Kenya
Gypsum Ceiling Supplies supplies quality certified gypsum boards and accessories in Nairobi and other counties in Kenya. Our costs are very affordable and we deliver our supplies on time. Call us today for supplies.
One Stop Shop for Gypsum Ceiling Boards and accessories
- Gyproc gypsum Board 9mm Price
- Hada gypsum board 9mm Price
- Gypsum cornice price
- Gyproc gypsum filler Price
- Sahara wall filler price
- Stud and channel Price
- Gypsum screw Price
- Gypsum Fibertape Price
- Other Products here…
Most people are used to seeing gypsum boards. The material is used in almost every modern construction project and is one of the most common building materials on the planet. But why? What are the benefits of using gypsum board? Below are a few of the top benefits of using gypsum boards instead of other alternatives.
- Appearance – Before gypsum boards, most homes and building relied on plaster walls. Plaster was a time consuming process, that was often hard to perfect. Then came gypsum boards, which made wall construction in buildings and homes much easier. Not only was the process quicker, but the walls and ceilings were much more attractive. The possibilities of good gypsum boards installation were endless and it soon became a highly desired part of any home. Most will agree that properly installed gypsum board is simply beautiful. Homes that install drywall in place of other materials can also see an increase in the value of their home, because of it.
- Also read; Gypsum Ceiling Materials in Kenya
- Gypsum Ceiling Installation in Kenya
- Gypsum Ceiling Designs in Kenya
- Gypsum Boards in Kenya
- Advantages of Gypsum Ceiling
- Gypsum Ceiling Photo Gallery
- Energy Efficiency– Although there have been other types of materials used for walls in the past, nothing comes close the the energy efficiency of gypsum boards. Gypsum boards helps improve insulation and helps to retain room temperature much better than any alternatives, such as paneling.
- Fire Resistance – Not only is using gypsum boards better for your energy bills, but is much more fire resistant than other alternatives. This means that fire will not generally spread as quick and can better contain fires, which could save your home. More importantly, it could save your life.
- Cost and Up Keep – Although gypsum boards is by far the most attractive choice for your home, it is also one of the most cost efficient choices. Gypsum board is affordable for anyone, looking to beautify their home or office. Changing the look of a room is as simple as painting the walls. With other materials, entire sections may need to be replaced, if not the entire walls. Gypsum board repair is also readily available with companies like ours, and can sometimes even be done by yourself. Gypsum Ceilings & Interiors Kenya can quickly remedy damage to walls, without having to replace entire sections. So both installation and upkeep of your walls are easy on your wallet, when using drywall.
These are just a few of the benefits, found when using drywall for your home. They are certainly not the only ones. Feel free to contact us
Gypsum Board Hada 12mm (Drywall for Partitioning)Product on sale
Gypsum Board Hada 4ftx8ftx9mm (Drywall for Ceiling)Product on sale
Gypsum Stud/Channel 75MMProduct on sale
Gyproc Gypsum Filler 25kgProduct on sale
Gyproc Fire Resistant Gypsum Board 12.5mmProduct on sale
Gyproc Gypsum Board 9mmProduct on sale
Knauf Gypsum Board 9mmProduct on sale
Moisture Resistance Gypsum Board 9.5mm KnaufProduct on sale