Cornice trim is a decorative mold commonly fitted along the edge of a ceiling and a wall. It can also be used in multi level gypsum ceiling designs. For many years it has been used in high end homes across the World especially for residential construction.
Gypsum Cornice GC01C 4InchProduct on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC07A – 100mmProduct on sale
Fiber PU Cornice 100mm GC063Product on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC02 4Inch×8ftProduct on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC03A 4Inch×8ftProduct on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC06A 4InchProduct on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC010 4InchProduct on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC04 4InchProduct on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC01B – 4InchProduct on sale
Gypsum Cornice GC01A – 4InchProduct on sale
Fiber Cornice (PU) 4 Inch GCI065Product on sale
Fiber Cornice (PU) 4 Inch GCI064Product on sale
It is fitted using cove adhesive spread along the full length of the cove top and bottom. Cornice is made from a gypsum plaster core encased in a white paper lining and is a great way to enhance the appearance of any room. Cornices can also be used to conceal any surface cracks or settlement cracks where wall and ceiling joints meet. Cornice has the same function but is usually more decorative and detailed Gypsum cornices have excellent insulation properties both thermal and acoustic and can offer very good passive fire protection, moisture resistance, impact resistance and vapor control when used in combination with the right systems.
In Kenya, there are two different types of cornices used on gypsum or concrete ceilings
- Gypsum Cornice
- Fiber Polyurethane PU Cornice
- Molding: High quality, clear patterns, smooth level
- Materials: 100% asbestos FREE and 100% pure gypsum powder with fiber glass.
- Fire Resistance: It has passed the tests by Kenya Bureau of Standards KEBS and Testing of Fire Building Materials GB8624-2006 with a result of A1-grade standard.
- Sound Absorbance: Sound absorbent is 48 dB. It is able to lower noise inside.
- Moisture Resistance: It can be very good control indoor air humidity adjust the indoor humidity and increase comfort.
- Mould Resistance: No mould and no discoloring
- Excellent in Appearance: It can be combined with many fashion designs, making good atmosphere, natural, harmonious, luxury, or high artistic effect.
- Application: Office building, hotel, high-end residential villas, conference hall, clubs, leisure clubs, bars and so on.
- High Strength: About 6 mpa good strength and toughness about 800 n, impact resistant, not easy to fracture.
- Environmentally Friendly: Using inorganic composite materials made from pure natural, without any harmful substances and pollution gas, belonging to a green and environmentally friendly material.
- Easy to Install: Due to the surface of the product has good density gypsum at the grass-roots level, and because of the special production process, to ensure the high strength and smoothness, only need to handle the juncture, very small amount of putty powder to a surface and grinding can achieve excellent results, plank can stick, can dig, nail, saw, truly achieves zero wear and tear.
Gypsum Cornice has the same function but is usually more decorative and detailed Gypsum products have excellent insulation properties both thermal and acoustic and can offer very good passive fire protection, moisture resistance, impact resistance and vapor control when used in combination with the right systems